This vacancy is now closed
- Vacancy reference
- London Euston
- London Euston
- £16,000 Per Annum
- On Board Crew And Management
- Contract term
- Fixed term
- Closing date
- Joining Virgin Trains means making a new group of friends. It means working for a brand that believes in you. It means gaining new skills, knowledge, and experience that will take you to bigger and better things in life. Joining Virgin Trains means a career where your only limitation is your own imagination.
Our 13 month apprenticeship in Customer Experience & Hospitality is ideal for anyone wanting to work on the railway or service industries. You will receive top-notch training and development at the Virgin Trains Talent Academy, work on our frontline, analyse our customer ex perience standards, take part in confidence and team-building activities, give presentations, and receive frequent mentoring. You'll understand what it means to deliver a service against Virgin's standards, whether it's delivering our First-Class service or assisting customers at stations. You'll need to be agile - no two days are ever the same, nor are the locations you could be working in. We'll take you from Edinburgh to London, from Manchester to Stoke, from where you are today to where you want to be tomorrow.
So if you're looking for a change of career, or if you're not sure about university, or if you just like to learn while you work- this is for you. Graduating with your class in 13 months could mean an offer of permanent employment with Virgin Trains West Coast, and eligibility to join the Institute of Customer Service as a professional member. Other benefits include:
• Access to experienced customer service, leadership, and development professionals.
• A whopping 290 hours of development.
• Friends and colleagues who'll be with you for life.
• Discounted rail travel.
• Career progression.
• Starting salary of £16,000 Per Annum, rising to Circa £23,000 Per Annum after graduation.
Please note that this is an advert for a place in our Talent Bank - If you are successful with your application we will contact you as soon as a vacancy arises - Due to high levels of demand we will be unable to reply to all applications.
- In order to apply for this role, you will have to be able to work legally in the UK for at least 13 months, and hold a minimum or achieve a minimum of Level 2 (GCSE Grade A*- C) English and Maths. Please note that you do have to be at least 18 to apply as part of your duties working On Board will involve serving alcohol.
- Being a great team player, Commercial awareness, Dealing with difficulties, Giving brilliant customer service, Problem solving and decision making